Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 41

It is Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 41 and I lost .5 lb again this week, so that puts me at 39 lbs. total! I am happy to have had a loss, but was expecting it to be over 40 lbs. at this weigh in. I did not post WW Wed. last week because I had a terrible stomach bug. I ate very little for 2+ days, and barely managed to stay hydrated. (I stayed on the couch and slept a lot. Thank goodness for Lon's family who helped with the boys!) Of course when I got on the scales Saturday it said I'd had a huge loss. I was thrilled. Fast forward 4 days, and when I weighed this morning I was back to my normal range. I guess I see how much of a difference all that water really makes at a weigh in. I could never be on The Biggest Loser!

Anyway, overall it has been a good week. I have maintained a good food journal and finally gotten my notebook started. (If you have been following along with me on this journey, then you know I have been intending to put together a master Weight Watchers notebook thinking being organized would help me keep track of my food more accurately.) I kept putting off making the notebook because I wanted it to be "just so". Eventually I decided anything would be better than notheing and grabbed a 3 ring binder at Wal-Mart. So far, I have recipe sheets, food journal logs, and a running grocery list in it. I bought a little zippered pocket that holds my Weight Watchers tools like a points calculator, Core Foods list, and ink pen. The binder has proven to be very helpful this week.
On another note, it has been a terribly rainy and ugly couple of days, so not too much outdoor activity going on. I brought my bike back from the river this weekend so I am gonna start riding a few times a week in addition to the walking.
Since I have been on the subject of the "Core" Plan for the past few weeks, I thought I would post a link to a wonderful list of Core Foods that I found online. It is by far the best one I have found to date.
I hope all my Weight Watchers buddies had a great week! I can't wait to hear your progress!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin