Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Chair Makeover...

I finished another fun little chair I thought I would share with you.  I got this little beauty at a junk store for the bargain price of $2.  It was a pityful looking thing, but it was very sturdy. 
After some sanding, painting, and whipping up a sassy cushion, this little chair has a new lease on life. It is living at my in-law's River house.

Walker chose this fish fabric, and since it was going in his room at the river then I thought it would work.  I opted for a stripe on the other side though, so the cushion is reversible.
I love this little chair now, and for the time and money spent I couldn't have come close to buying a new one. Nothing like a bargain!

3 comments:

The Denmark Family said...

That is the cutest chair!!!!!!! love it! love your blog!!!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Gosh, I love that chair and your photo wall and am pinning both - you are so creative!

Greetings from South Africa

isotroin 20 said...

The best paint for furniture as well as especially in the kitchen, is non-toxic acrylic. You are guaranteed to have a beautifully finished product,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin