Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Changes to the Picture Wall...

One of my most treasured possessions is family photographs, and while I have several places I display them, my favorite is the picture wall in my living room.  This wall has evolved over the past few years, and continues to change.  I have posted about it in the past, but have made some recent changes.  I love sharing this idea because it is affordable and unique.

This time around I took down all of the pictures and painted a tobacco color inside the molding.
I then changed out the pics that were in color to black and white, and arranged how I thought I wanted them on my dining room table.
Next came the hard part, putting all those pictures back up without a real guide.  I more of an "eyeball it" type of girl.  That whole measure twice cut once thing doesn't apply to me.  I just hammer, move, hammer again, etc. 
And there you have it.  My family picture wall.  I'm sure it will eventually change again, but for now, I love it!
What do you think?

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Looks great! And so glad to see you back!

Honey said...

oh I love it too....and ditto on being happy that you are back!!! patti b.

Sarah said...

Hooray, you're back! I love your photo wall. It looks so polished and crisp. Way to step it up!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Samantha said...

LOOOOVE it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin