Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 18

It is Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 18 and this week I lost 1 lb. for a running total of 28.7. This is nothing short of a miracle since I did not eat healthy or count my points. The only reason I can come up with is that is has been in the 90's here for days now, and I have been busy busy so a lot of sweating and no extra time for baking! I have also been sticking with my standard 3 point breakfast and a light lunch, so I guess that is paying off.
I am gonna be on family vacation next week, so the eating will be a challenge. We are actually gonna have a "staycation" and my parents and sister and brother in law are gonna come spend the week with us. We will be tourists in Charleston, Savannah, Edisto, and the River. I am sure it will be a lot of fun. My Mom will be around to make sure I exercise, she's an exercise NUT! I will probably have a huge loss knowing her.

This week's recipe is for a Frozen Strawberry drink. It is kind of like a slushy, and only 1 WW point. YUM!


Servings: 2
1 CUP FROZEN STRAWBERRIES
1/2 PKG. OF SUGAR FREE STRAWBERRY JELLO
1/2 TSP. OF LEMON JUICE
1/2 TSP. OF LIME JUICE
1 CUP OF DIET MOUNTAIN DEW/DIET SPRITE/ DIET 7UP/ OR STRAWBERRY WATER (CHOOSE ONLY 1)

BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS IN BLENDER & SERVE!

Delicious, refreshing, and only 30 calories. (I found this online a while back, but can't remember where. If this is your recipe, let me know and I will give credit due.) I hope all my WW buddies had a GREAT week!

4 comments:

Bryce's momma said...

Great job with your weight loss Mandi! Keep it up! Slow and steady wins the race! I ALWAYS want to try your recipes, but forget to make a list before I go to the grocery. I love some smoothies. This sounds like a great one. I will try it by th pool this summer. YUMMY!

Stacie said...

Way to go, Mandi! Keep it up!

Kelli said...

It's Kelli, I'm stopping by again and thanks for sharing this drink. Way to go on your loss, I need to get on board. We are also having a staycation...have fun.

somecallmechristy said...

Oh Friend...I have fallen hard off the bandwagon this week...I am excited about the new recipe...some sweet motivation to keep me away from ice cream is what I need! Congrats on the pound!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin