- Finally getting started on some of my home improvement projects that I have been putting off.
- Watching Lon in his "Oldtimer's" Football game. He's still got it, and I still love to watch him play. Walker cheered his little heart out.
- My parents coming down for the weekend and all the treats that come with it, like french toast for breakfast.
- Sandy helping me start "clean out boot camp". We started in the garage, and the fact that she is still coming back to help this week proves she is both a great mother in law and a glutton for punishment. We are gonna be moving from room to room in my whole house. That is a daunting task.
- Taking Walker shopping for some animal figurines and on the way there he told me he was "the happiest boy in South Carolina".
- Nonnie and Pop taking the boys to Bee City so I could get some stuff done around the house.
- Spending Mother's Day with my Mom and Lon's mom and grandma. I got to relax and enjoy my boys all evening.
- Watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua with Walker. It is a really cute movie. And then him barking while he was taking a nap. I totally laughed at my 3 year old's expense.
- Lon's 70+ year old grandma asking for a blue moped for mother's day, and actually getting it!
- Giving Connor a bath with soap and everything outside with the waterhose. It sounded like a good idea at the time.
Rocking on the front porch with Mom in my trash to treasure rocking chairs. I am so pleased with how they turned out. Even if they did take all day to finish.
I realize I am a day late with this post, but as I mentioned "Clean Out Boot Camp" with my mother in law is kicking my behind. I am so glad to be getting it done though, and since it was my idea then I have to finish what I started. Hope you all had a wonderful week too!