Friday, October 30, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 39

It is Weight Watchers Wednesday(actually Friday oops!), Week 39 and this week I lost .5 lbs. for a running total of 38 lbs.
Just like last week I am participating in The Domestic Princess In Training's Linky Party to keep myself accountable. Here are her questions and my answers.
1. How did your week go?
I am thankful for my loss, but I must admit I did not make the changes I had planned on making this week. I have still not switched to the Core Plan. I did not journal everything as I was supposed to, but I did make enough good choices that I squeezed in a loss, so I feel good about that.

2. Were you faced with any challenges? If so what were they?
I have been insanely busy this week with the boys, church, Halloween festivities, and other obligations, but NO EXCUSES. I did not follow through with what I said I was gonna do and I have to hold myself accountable. I started on my journal and will have it done by next Weight Watchers Wednesday. That is the goal for this week.

3. How do you plan to work on conquering these challenges in the upcoming weeks? If you were a rock star and went through the week without any concerns you can talk about that here as well.
This upcoming week I am going to take the time to make a better grocery list so that I can stick to the Core Plan and I am gonna finish my Weight Watchers Notebook.

4.What were a few things you did this week to get you moving in the right direction? (If you took a picture/pictures of you doing any of these activities you can include them here.)
I still exercised and I stayed busy.

I am gonna be heading to the Charleston County Fair tonight, so send up a little prayer that I can steer clear of the Fried Snickers bars that always call my name at the fair! Also being that it's Halloween, I have to be extra mindful.

Instead of a recipe this week, I am gonna share a Halloween Candy Points List that I found online. Here is the link to an awesome Weight Watchers Blog and her post about Halloween Candy.

I hope all my Weight Watchers Buddies had a great week and I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

somecallmechristy said...

38 pounds...amazing!! I am so proud of how you keep chugging along. I am ashamed of how long it has been since I have had a loss, but I can't say I don't know why. Thanks for always keeping me inspired to get back in the groove...I am so proud of you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin