Thursday, August 6, 2009

M.I.A. ...

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately. I just wanted to pop in and say I have not forgotten about the blog or all my blog buddies! It has been crazy busy around here trying to get ready for school and doing VBS every evening this week. Ours is from 5:30-8:30, but by the time we get home and ready for bed it is closer to 9:30. This is giving me a taste of how crazy things are gonna be when they are playing sports down the road.

And since we are going to TN this weekend for Aunt Wewe's birthday, we will not have our regular downtime at the river, where we do a lot of this...
and model fabulous Armani shades that belong to Aunt Brittney by our Big Lots pool. That is contrast if I've ever seen one!
But I am sure our weekend will be full of family and fun. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too, and I will be back Monday with my creative juices flowing for a new post.

5 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hey girl! I so know what you mean about just being busy and not blogging. I just can't seem to get to it. Trying to soak up every bit of this non-snowey weather. I so had to smile at your little Con-man. Those shades on him are all too cool. What a doll. Hope you have a super fun weekend! We are heading out too. Going to PA. Enjoy your trip and will pray for safe travels!

Bryce's momma said...

Maybe Con has a future in modeling! lol His hair is great! I love how unique it is. He looks fab in the glasses!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What doll...love those shades... and the big lots pool in the back! Hope you have a fun weekend. Enjoy this time before the insanity of school starts. We started today and I miss summer already!

~Amanda

Helen said...

Just discovered your blog...I spent alot of time looking at all your room re-do's. Thanks for the inspiration.
Helen in Mass.

Kelli said...

We had VBS this week too and man, it was late getting home. I slacked on lots but the kids had a great time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin