Friday, October 31, 2008

Fuddy Dud...

It is official. My child is a fuddy dud. For the second Halloween in a row Walker has opted out of dressing up. He has now convinced his younger brother that it is not fun to dress up either. Now what 3 year old do you know that does not like to play dress up? I used to spend FOREVER deciding what I was gonna be for Halloween. Not Walker. For the second Halloween in a row he is gonna go as himself . Not very exciting, but I guess he plays "Walker" well. The really funny thing is, he roars like a dinosaur, or barks like a dog at the people when they ask what he is. He just won't actually "dress up".





Walker the dinosaur...

Walker and Thomas Micheal at Mama's house before we started trick or treating.





I was originally gonna dress Connor as an elephant. As you can see that did not work. Walker said he did not want Connor to be an elephant, and the fit ensued. Connor was not about to wear that costume if Walker did not think it was cool.




I managed to dress Connor as a pirate. The bandana was a little tricky, but I really think he forgot he had it on after a while.












Connor LOVED this neighbors dog, and I think she loved Con too. YUCK!







We rode the golf cart around the neighborhood and gave out candy while we trick or treated.





It got unusually cold for SC, so the boys covered up.



At the end of the night we sat in the driveway and gave out the rest of the candy from the golf cart. Fun was had by one and all!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin