Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Still Here...

I just wanted to drop in and let you know I'm still here. I lost my camera battery charger and my battery ran down, so my camera is dead. I have a new one ordered, but it won't be here for a few more days. I have been doing a lot of crafting lately and look forward to sharing it with you very soon! With no camera I have not been blogging. I know how much we all love our pictures!

We are also taking our last Hoorah before the boys start pre-school next week. We are visiting my parents in TN. We got here last night, and are gonna do lots of fun stuff this week and through Labor Day, so I will have Mom's camera to get some pics.

On the Weight Watchers Wednesday update, I am staying steady at 34.5 lbs. this week. I'm fine with it. I'll change up a thing or two and get back to losing.

I hope you are having a wonderful week and and I will be back very soon, maybe even tonight!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you guys enjoy a wonderful time with your family! We don't have any special plans...my husband is in the car business and oh whaddya know - the dealership is open! LOL (We are used to it after all these years!)

Have a great day!
~Michelle :)

Stacie said...

Glad it was just a missing camera and nothing more serious that had you MIA! Can't wait to see your craftiness when you get back from vacation. Have fun!

Made In The South said...

It is ok if you don't have pictures. I will still read your post. Hope you have a great time and the weather is good.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin