Monday, September 21, 2009

Progress...

I have been working steadily on several projects lately, and I thought I would share my progress on a few of them.

I went back to the Thrift store the day after I finished Connor's chair (here is the link if you missed it) and got Walker one for $3, but I just got it painted last week. Here it is:



I also had a baby shower this weekend, so I made a few goodies for that. A burpcloth, onesie, and little giraffe toy.
In all this crafty goodness, Connor asked me to make him an owl. I don't know why, but together this is what we came up with:
And I have been spray painting up a storm, but none of those projects are complete yet. Just when I think I am making some headway I look in the garage and see the other 20 things I still have to work on, but who am I kidding? I love my little projects!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

You have been busy. Those are all so nice and I love the shower gift.

BlueCastle said...

The chair is adorable! And the baby gifts - love them. So creative. :) Connor's owl is awesome too. You just have it all going on. :)

Mommy Cracked said...

Completely cute!!

Stacie said...

How funny--I just made a onesie like that one, different fabric though, for a baby shower this coming weekend. Great minds really do think alike!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Stinkin, freakin, flippin ADORABLE! And tell me, why is it that you do not have an ETSY shop? You have got some serious creative talent lady!

~Amanda

p.s. The cowpoke shower curtain made me smile...LOVED it!

Michelle said...

Absolutely darling...you are very creative...you did an awesome job!

Happy Tuesday!
~Michelle :)

Nancy said...

I thought that little onesie was THE cutest gift at the baby shower! I didn't realize until I saw the picture here that it was one of your creations. You do have some serious talent!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin