Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 32

It is Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 32 and this week I lost 0 lbs. for a running total of 34.5 lbs. Why am I doing the happy dance over no loss you ask? Well if you saw how I ate on the trip to TN you would understand exactly why. My Mom's cooking is incredible, plus we ate out quite a bit. I just knew I was gonna have gained this week, but I WAS WRONG! I guess the exercising is still paying off!

While I didn't eat properly, I did still exercise. I crave the movement if I don't atleast walk. That's an amazing change for me! Squeezing it in has been more difficult now that the boys have started school. Connor goes from 8:45- 11:45, and Walker goes from 11:45-2:30, so I am trying to learn to juggle all these schedules. I'll get used to it, but thus far I feel like we haven't stopped.
I have intended on sharing a new picture for a while now, but just haven't taken one, well I finally got one yesterday with the boys before school.
When I was home this past weekend, I got to spend some time with one of my dearest childhood friends. She had been to a great blueberry patch right before I came over so I helped her bag some of her berries up for the freezer. She sent me home with 3 bags, LUCKY ME! Mom helped Walker make a homemade pie with one bag, and Mom kept one bag, so I have one bag left for smoothies. Here is one of my favorite blueberry smoothie recipes.

Blueberry Smoothie, 2 pts.
1 C frozen blueberries
1/4 C light vanilla yogurt
1/2 C skim milk
1 Tbsp ff/sf vanilla pudding powder
Ice as needed.

Blend, enjoy! At 2 points this is a great option for a treat or dessert. I hope all my WW buddies had a great week! I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

julie & joe said...

Keep up the good work! I joined the Curves Boot Camp this month to get myself back into the 3 times a week habit there and I have convinced my husband to walk several evenings a week. I hope it will pay off like your hard work has paid off for you. New schedules kill me. I always drop out of exercise when we get a new foster kid, I guess I think the house will fall apart if I am not here.

Stacie said...

Lookin' good girl! Keep it up! Love the pics of the boys on their first day!

Kelli said...

great job! That is wonderful that you kept up with the exercise and that your body craves it. Great news. Mmm, I love blueberries.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin