Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 35

It is Weight Watchers Wednesday, Week 35 and this week I lost 1 lb. for a running total of 36 lbs. Hooray! I keep chugging along and still hope to reach my goal of atleast 52 lbs. by the end of the year which is 1 lb. per week.

I did good on my eating except for on the weekend. Mom and Dad were here and I always have to make her cook a little. French Toast before church Sunday morning was definitely not a weith watchers recipe!

I squeezed in a good amount of exercise last week, but I have not done so well in the past few days. I am gonna have to get back in gear tomorrow. I already have Daisy's leash ready for in the morning!

As for this week's recipe, I am gonna share the "Big Shake". I found this on a Weight Watchers discussion board a while back, and it is great. You can make it and sip on it for a long time. That little trick makes me feel full much longer. This recipe is very versatile, but calls for DaVinci syrup. If you have never tried this stuff, you have not lived! It is available at Wal-Mart in the coffee aisle, and Target carries it too. You can find a larger selection online, and it is a little pricey but worth every cent. I only have Sugar-free Vanilla, but am gonna try German Chocolate Cake next.



3 Point "Big Shake"

1 cup FF milk

2 Tbsp. FF SF Jello Pudding Mix (any flavor as long as it's FF and SF)

10-12 ice cubes

1 tsp. DaVinci Sugar-free Syrup or vanilla extract

3 Tbsp. water (I only do this if the shake is getting too thick for me!!)

Put in blender for at least 2 minutes to chop ice up. Poor into BIG glass and enjoy! It makes somewhere around 3 cups for 3 points. Another variation was to use Cheesecake flavored pudding and I put in 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries. It tastes like a big muffin for 3 points.

I hope all my Weight Watchers buddies had a great week, and I look forward to hearing your progress!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

You go girl! That recipe sounds delish--I'll have to try it out.

Kelli said...

Great job! French toast is my weakness too so I understand. Have a great walk today.

Jenny said...

I am new to your blog--found you off Imperfectly Beautiful. I am in week 7 of WW (13 lbs)and enjoying it! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Mandi Shandi said...

Sorry if you have been having trouble leaving a comment! I don't knwo what the problem is, but I'm working on it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin