So Amy at A Little of This and a Little of That has this fun little game going on her blog where you are provided a letter, and you have to tell some facts about yourself that start with that letter. Never one to miss out, I decided to play along. I was given the letter C. Here we go...
1. Connor Brett is my Crazy redheaded boy. Connie Bea is my Mom's name and we named Connor after her.
2. Children... I have 2. Walker and Connor. We are done and will have no more. Yes a girl would have been nice, but I am Content with my 2 Charming boys.
3. College is where Lonnie and I met and fell in l0ve, ETSU to be exact. Some of my very best friends are from this time as well.
4. Crafting is a passion of mine. Any time, anywhere, with anyone. Need I say more?
5. Compassionate and Caring. I like to think I am both of these, or atleast I strive to be. Sometimes I probably am caring to the point of being naive.
6. Creativity is one thing that keeps me motivated. If I can turn any Chore into something Creative, I will enjoy it much more.
7. Coffee. I love it! I am a bit of a Coffee snob and like the good stuff, even though my dad says I ruin it by using too much Cream and splenda.
8. Chocolate... I must have it everyday. Even on Weight Watcher's there is room for a little chocolate. My sister has just turned me on to the Dove's dark chocolate. I have always been a milk chocolate girl, but I am not one to discriminate!
9. Computer... I love my computer and all of the blogging buddies I have made because of it, and how easy it makes keeping up with family and friends.
10. Cooking... I love it and even though I am doing a healthier version of it these days, I will always have a sweet to and love to cook and entertain.
On that note... If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on! Thanks for playing and have a fabulous weekend!