Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cindy...

Walker has claimed my newest creation as his own. He named her Cindy (?) and loves her. I don't like her quite as much because she is not as snuggly, and I have a feeling Lon thinks she is a little creepy with her extra long legs and big ears. I wanted her to look "vintage" so I did a lot of hand stitching, and am not crazy about that either. I guess all that matters is that Walker likes her.





I also finished another I Spy Bag, and have decided poly pellets are of the devil! I don't know if I will ever get them all out of my house... or off my clothes...or out of my rug... or my sewing machine... ARRRRGGG! I was very careful with them because I knew they were gonna be messy, but WHOA. They are tiny and stick to everything. I love the way they work in the spy bag, but I think I needed the regular poly beads not the smallest ones they make, but these were all Hobby Lobby had. Back to the point, I still need to tweak this Spy Bag before they are gifts to anyone.


Better get packing. We are heading out tomorrow afternoon. I'm so EXCITED!! Pigeon Forge or bust!

2 comments:

edie said...

Mandi,
I laughed so hard at your responses......Kentucky waterfall?!?!?!? Where have I been? Have lots of fun in Pigeon Forge. You're gonna be near my neck of the woods...but I wouldn't brave that traffic this weekend if you put a gun to my head! Be careful and keep your eye out for mullets. There's some good ones here in East TN as you remember!

edie said...

Mandi,
No I didn't get a new camera YET. I'm testing out my neighbors to see if that's what I want. Hope you had a great weekend in Pigeon Forge!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin