Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dirt...

What is it about dirt that little boys like so much? My two monsters love dirt. They like to dig in it, and throw it, and put it in their hair, and even taste it occasionally. I on the other hand, do not like dirt so much. I especially do not like dirt when the boys put so much in their hair that it takes 4 screaming-tantrum-throwing shampoo jobs to get it all out. That is what I got to do today after this...

Is this gross or what? I let them play in the dirt while I cut back all of my flowers.
Connor getting ready to nail Walker with a handful of our sandy dirt...
Walker did not think it was nearly as funny as I did.
Back to digging some more...

Time to kiss and makeup. They are filthy, but is this sweet or what? YEAH RIGHT! It started out sweet then turned into a choke hold.


Just another day in my life, and I LOVE IT! I am so thankful for these two little men...and their dirt...and choke holds!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin