Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Sick House...

Both the boys are sick, AGAIN! How is it that they pick up everything? Is it the shopping carts? The random objects they HAVE TO touch? Public restrooms? Who knows. All I know is co-pays at the doctor are eating my bank account for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Connor has had what seemed like a cold for a week now, and Walker started feeling bad last night. By this afternoon he was refusing all food and had a fever of 102 degrees, not to mention that terrible cough. We went to the doctor and both boys have something in the upper respiratory family and have now got lots of meds, courtesy of Walgreens.

It was the funniest thing, Walker has felt awful all day, he would barely move. All he did was lay on the couch napping and drinking sprite. We got in the doctor's office and the doctor walked in, he looks at the doctor and says, "I feel all better. Mom us boys are better. You can take us home now." The doctor laughed and said he had that effect on a lot of his patients. I told the doctor we were going out of town for the weekend and that launched a whole new reason to feel better. Walker went on to say that he was going to see his best friend Carson this weekend. He told me on the way home he was "ready to go see Carson, and Nonnie, and Pop. He is all better." Too bad the 102 fever says differently. I hope to have a healthy child, or two, by the week's end.

I just got Walker to bed, and he is still coughing in his sleep. I just heard Connor too. Looks like my crafts will have to wait until another day. I have lots of fun ideas brewing, so I hope to have a more positive post tomorrow. For now I am gonna leave you with a picture of the boys, in thier "Barbie Jeep", watching tv, in their jammies.

For those of you wondering, it is really a little red jeep that Papa got them. It doesn't have a Barbie anywhere on it, but Walker tagged it the Barbie jeep and it has been known as such ever since then. The poor thing doesn't even work, but they love to sit in it, so it is in my family room for now. I know, I'm a pushover.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin