Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sister Love...

I spent a lot of yesterday crafting, but have no finished projects to show. I will debut my little beauties later today when I finish them. This morning I wanted to post on my sis. I have been missing her lately. We live about 9 hours apart, and will probably always live that far apart seeing as how we both married good ole boys and moved to their hometowns. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, Wewe (that is what the boys call her) is the most genuine, generous, HILARIOUS, and spectacular person I know. She has really been having a hard time lately with her health, but what would keep most people down has just lit a fire in her to pull up those boot straps and get better. She has been working so hard to get healthy and beat these autoimmune disorders (I don't know how much she would feel comfortable with me saying). So to Wendi I say YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you for all the changes you have made in your life for your health and the ripple effect it is having on our whole family. I know you have inspired me to make some changes in the way I eat and think. I look so forward to spending my birthday weekend with you, so we can do some of this...

Laughing until we are in pain, while Richard acts like we are crazy.

Dressing fabulously, doing our hair alike, and sporting the newest fashions.

And last but not least, cheesing it up for the camera.

I left shopping out, but we do a lot of that too. We take our shopping too seriously to be taking pictures while we do it, it is a sport people. You don't see wide receivers taking their own pictures while they play do you? My point exactly!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin