Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dinosaurs...

Today was a regular Sunday at our house. We went to church this morning and then on to Mama and Papa's house for lunch. I spent most of the early afternoon elbow deep in playdough, and my cookie cutters are worn out, not to mention the mess on my table and floor. Oh well, there's always soap and water.

I decided I would go grocery shopping this afternoon instead of tomorrow, so that Lon could keep the boys while I went. Well of course that was not happening. They would much rather torcher Mom at Wal-mart than stay home and watch football with Dad.

I must give credit where credit is due. They were exceptionally good at WallyWorld. I did cave and get them both a toy. I am not too proud to bribe my children. There is no shame in my game.

Anyhow, about the dinosaurs. During church this morning Walker looked through a dinosaur book over, and over, and over, and you get the point. Then, at Mama's house Uncle Paul had to read the dinosaur book to him. We have done dino flash cards, Dinosaur movies, and he has even practiced all of his dinosaur roars today. So, in going with the dinosaur theme, we spent the last 20 mins. doing this...
Lining up, ever so precisely, his favorite dinosaurs on his toybox in his bedroom so they could be there while he slept. Man Walker is OBSESSED!

I am gonna go watch Desperate Housewives, but I will leave you for tonight with some of my favorite "Dinosaur roars" from this month...

I think Pop is really scared!



Check out those jammies!

I think this is a Parasaurolophus (sp?)...

and this is definitely a T-rex. I'd know that one anywhere!
Hope your Sunday was as blessed as mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin