Monday, March 2, 2009

Applique Tutorial...

My gal pal Amanda @ Imperfectly Beautiful, has been asking me to do a tutorial on the baby onesies I applique as gifts. I am not a good tutorial writer. I always seem to forget to take pictures until whatever I am working on is done. SO, I am gonna show you the onesies I made last week, and give you a link to the tutorial I followed when I first started making these.
On this one I made a little yo-yo and used wonder under on the back of it on and then stitched around it.

This one is some fabric strips with a yo-yo. I like to give little hair clips with these too.
This one is one of my favorites with its little ribbon petals. Super cute.
As promised. Follow this link to Little Birdie Secrets, where they will give a wonderful tutorial on how to do this. Let me know if you give these a try. The sky is the limit and I would love to see what you come up with!

6 comments:

The Smith Family said...

So CUTE!! You should start and Etsy shop!!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I second The Smith Family...you SHOULD start an etsy! Those are absolutely adorable, especially the little yo yo's. I'm off to check out the tutorial link!

Tiffany said...

Oh My these are so cute! I just love your blog, and wanted to let you know that you are one of my top 10 blogs of the week!

Becky said...

Those are adorable! I'm going to try one this week- and YES, you should start an Etsy shop! With your onesies, tassels, pillows- it would be great!

megan said...

Cute! I love the creativity in those! Great job!!!
=)
Megan

Anonymous said...

These are really cute;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin