It has been a wonderful week full of "bests" but I will try to narrow it down to 10!
1. Walker told me if I was a dinosaur I would be a Maiasaura. For those of you who don't know much about dinos, Maiasauras were known for being really good mommies.
2. Riding the moped at the river on a beautiful spring day. Something about being there is just so peaceful, and there's not a care in the world.
3. Learning how to do a tile mosaic from Jerry (my father in law).
4. The Brown's visiting, and getting to show them our local stomping grounds.
5. Walker waking up the morning our company left and saying, " I miss my sisters." referring to Addi and Juliana.
6. Connor and I spending some quality one on one time in the yard and at the carwash.
7. Walker learned his first joke,"Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide!" and then he always says, "Get it? To get to the other SLIDE!" just to make sure you got the punchline.