Monday, March 9, 2009

A New Tassel or Two...

I made a few new tassels this past weekend, so I thought I would show them to you. I am definitely getting faster at making them and sustaining fewer glue gun burns in the process. That is a big improvement. I made this rooster tassel for Nana's birthday. She has a lot of roosters at their weekend "River house". She loved it!

I finally made another tassel with the fringe that I am so crazy over. The last one I made with this trim was sent to Hat Chick for my part in the craft it forward game. I have missed that little pretty so I made one for me!

I made this other little beauty because I wanted to use this little nest with berries on it. It has 3 eggs in the nest. I still may go back and add a bird, it just made it look a little lopsided to me. The picture is a little fuzzy for some reason, but it is really cute. {Update, I took a new pic b/c the other one was even fuzzier than I thought!} What do you think? Busy enough or do I need to add a little bird?

10 comments:

Bryce's momma said...

Love them all. I don't think your pic is fuzzy. A bird would be cute!

The Gathering Place said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I look forward to our blogging friendship.
JoAnn

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Thanks for the prayers and I love the newest craftiness (so not a word) you've done...oh and the picture in the post below of walker looking up at you is fantastic...his eyes are so blue in it! Love it!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the rooster! The tassel thing is something I would love to try, but have yet to whip out the glue gun. Your photos are making me want to, though!
Carrie

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Girl, I need to get me a glue gun! I just love your tassels. I'm so happy to know that I own one. That little nest one is tooooo cute!

Sit A Spell said...

Saw you at Buzzings and wanted to say HI!

Aren't boys fun?!

Shannon said...

Love them all! You are good at those!

Stacie said...

I so want to try my hand at one of these, but I am already down to only 9 fingerprints due to an earlier hot gun incident, so I have been putting it off, but I may just have to give it a whirl! They look great!

Amy said...

Love them! Want them! A tassel makes anything FAB!

BlueCastle said...

Your tassels are adorable! So creative. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin