Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best of the Week...


1. Having 4 consecutive days of BEAUTIFUL 70+ degree weather. We have spent almost all day everyday outside and in shorts.
2. Grilling out and having a picnic in the backyard for supper. Nothing smells better than a grill on a beautiful day.
3. Pulling a surprise party over on Nana (Lon's Mom). She does so much for everyone else, it was a real treat to do something for her.
4. Driving around with the windows down and the sunroof open, and watching Connor reach his little hand out into the wind.
5. Teaching the boys how to blow bubbles with Hubba Bubba gum. Man that was a mess, but their giggles made it so worth it!
6. Watching the boys learn about life on the farm from Nana. They already have a love and appreciation for animals.
7. Calling Nonnie and Pop on the phone so they could hear the boys laughing out loud over a Youtube video of babies pootin' in the tub, and knowing it made their night.
8. Lots of quality time with family and friends. After all, isn't that what it's all about.
9. Connor riding the 4 wheeler with Lon's paintball mask on. He is ALL BOY.
Hope you had a great week too!
**Edit** Stacie wanted to know what program I use for my collages. I use Picasa. My girlfriend Jenn introduced me to it, and I love it. It's free to download online. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Hi Mandi--Looks like you guys had a great week! I love your photo collages--what program do you do those in? Also, wanted to thank you for the comment and send you a link to a WW version of chocolate dipped strawberries. Let me know if they are are any good!
http://www.weightwatchers.com/about/prs/wwi_template.aspx?GCMSID=1003051

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I LOVE your best of the week recaps! Looks like ya'll had lots of good qulaity family fun. It really doesn't get any better than that, now does it?

Luv ya ~ Amanda

p.s. You're lookin good, girlfriend. Maybe you're dedication to W.W. will inspire me to get off my butt and move. One can hope.

{oc cottage} said...

What a blessed life you so have!

m ^..^

The Smith Family said...

Sounds like you had a great week :)I love the pic of Connor with the paintball mask..so funny!

Bryce's momma said...

Mandi- Hi! I wanted to let you know that Hank arrived safely last week. We love him! He is so cute. I will make some photos of him later and try to post them. It has been wild around her lately! i am gonna have to take a blogger break soon and get some stuff DONE! Your top ten pics are so cute!

The Hat Chick said...

I was wondering how you did those collages too. Thanks for the tip.

Cute boys - love the "All boy"!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a great week! You have me so anxious for real spring weather...aka, no snow. And Hubba Bubba gum, you really are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your "Best of the Week" next week includes seeing your good buddy me!!! Ha! JK!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin