1. Having 4 consecutive days of BEAUTIFUL 70+ degree weather. We have spent almost all day everyday outside and in shorts.
2. Grilling out and having a picnic in the backyard for supper. Nothing smells better than a grill on a beautiful day.
3. Pulling a surprise party over on Nana (Lon's Mom). She does so much for everyone else, it was a real treat to do something for her.
4. Driving around with the windows down and the sunroof open, and watching Connor reach his little hand out into the wind.
5. Teaching the boys how to blow bubbles with Hubba Bubba gum. Man that was a mess, but their giggles made it so worth it!
6. Watching the boys learn about life on the farm from Nana. They already have a love and appreciation for animals.
7. Calling Nonnie and Pop on the phone so they could hear the boys laughing out loud over a Youtube video of babies pootin' in the tub, and knowing it made their night.
8. Lots of quality time with family and friends. After all, isn't that what it's all about.
9. Connor riding the 4 wheeler with Lon's paintball mask on. He is ALL BOY.
Hope you had a great week too!
**Edit** Stacie wanted to know what program I use for my collages. I use Picasa. My girlfriend Jenn introduced me to it, and I love it. It's free to download online. Enjoy!