Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mandi Method, Phase 3

It is 1 week past the beginning date of Phase 3 of the Mandi Method. (If you have no clue what I am referring to, then read this post.) With all of the travelling and everything else we have been doing lately, I did not feel like I could commit to a change last weekend, so I put it off a week. I have decided Phase 3's focus is gonna be a daily devotional and gratitude journal.

These are 2 things I "try" to do already, but they always seem to get pushed aside for other things and before I know it my day is gone. I know starting my day with a quiet time and prayer makes a tremendous difference in how the day goes from times past, so I am gonna do that daily. I will do my gratitude journal before I go to bed.

I am kicking this off tomorrow morning with Beth Moore's new study on Esther. I will keep you posted on my progress on Weight Watchers Wednesday.

3 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

High five girl! I find that when I take time in the morning to put my focus on Christ, I feel so much more alive the rest of the day. I just do love Beth Moore. Have you read her blog? I teach a Sunday School class for high school girls and we are studying Esther right now. I may have to check out Beth's study as I haven't yet. Here is the link to her blog:

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/

Bryce's momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce's momma said...

Lots of folks at my church are doing the Esther study and raving about it! Enjoy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin