- Having a mini-meltdown over being way too busy, which led to a long talk with Lon only to realize how blessed I am that he is my husband. Oh how I love that man.
- Hitting 100 posts
- Losing .5 lb on Weight Watcher's
- Nana and Jerry getting a new horse and watching Walker get to ride it
- Spending time on the family farm and watching the boys excitement from the simple things like slide down hay bales.
- Chasing Walker and Connor around the yard after a ball
- Working puzzles with Connor and being in AWE of how quickly he can learn something new
- Catching up all of my laundry, and that is NO small feat.
- Spending a playdate with the Pinckney's and laughing hysterically as Walker and Nicholas wrestle.
- Being gone for the evening and returning home to find 2 happy boys because Dad helped them build a "campfire" in the backyard.
- Long golf cart rides around the neighborhood with blankets and hot cocoa because it was really too cold to do that.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A few weeks ago, I started doing gratitude posts on Sundays. Well that lasted all of about a couple weeks because I seem to have forgotten it. But, my friend Krista does this "Best of the Week" recap every Sunday on her blog. I am gonna join in on this and make it my gratitude/weekly highlight post on Sundays now, so here we go...