Sunday, February 15, 2009

Craft It Forward...

I am finally gonna mail my craft it forward items, and here is what these lucky ladies will be receiving. By the way, my comments got all jumbled somehow and I had 4 winners. The more the merrier is what I say!
The Hat Chick is gonna get this tassel in reds and golds. I think it is right up her alley:

Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful is gonna get this little blue and brown bird tassel. It will just look adorable with that dark paneling she has going on.
Patti at Peanut Butter and Honey is gonna get this little pillow. What do you think of the yoyo's?

And last but not least, Mandi of Misses Canadian Pie is gonna get this little tote bag. I'm sure she can store some of that scrapbook stuff she has in it.



This was so much fun and I hope everyone enjoys their stuff. I HATE going to the post office, so while I am getting this stuff out within the 30 days it was promised, I should have mailed it last week. I hope you all enjoy your little goodies!

6 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

All your gifts are so cute. I love them all. Lucky ladies who are receiving them.

I am stopping by through SITS, nice to be meeting you!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oh gosh, I am soooo excited about getting that tote bag! Girl, it is so me! I am more than jazzed! I can't wait! THank you! I still need to do my craft-it-forward post. After my giveaway....yikes need to get that done...I'm gonna post about it. Thank you so much!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!

Bryce's momma said...

O.K. so I am officially a blogging idiot. I just posted this reply to my own blog!....lol. Well, here is a copy and paste. HEE HAW! (my donkey sound) Thanks! I love yours! I am gonna add your blog to my list to follow o.k? Your icon pic is very cute! His 1st birthday party is this weekend so I might be in and out getting ready for it. I am neurotic about things sometimes. I loved your Valentine's gifts. Cute! I can't wait to craft and do stuff with Bryce!

Anonymous said...

love it, can't wait! pb

The Hat Chick said...

Eeee! Super cute tassel! I can't wait to get it. Has it been 30 days already? Oh dear!

Shannon said...

All those are so cute!! Those ladies are going to love those!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin