Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute Meal Planners

Finally! A cute meal planner that you won't be ashamed to hang on your fridge! I know, ideally it would go in a binder, in a cabinet, but in my world if it is not visible it is forgotten. I stumbled on these via the Tip Junkie, and they were designed by an incredible graphic designer that works for scrapbooking companies. Any who, they are awesome and EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I am using this one for my family meals and grocery list.


I am using this one for my own personal Weight Watchers tracker and daily meal planner I am using this one instead of the actual WW one.
I just wanted to share this with everyone because I really love them and The Project Girl has an incredible blog you should go see. She is one talented lady!

1 comment:

Bryce's momma said...

We just talked about this stuff at my last sah Bible study. You could so be a part of it if you lived closer! lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin