Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weight Watcher's Wednesday, Week 5


It is Week 5 Of WWW and I lost .5 lbs., for a total of 15 lbs to date. It has been a slow and steady rate of losing, but I am gonna take my own advice this week and be happy that I had a loss. I think I spent my flex points 3 times on Valentines Day, or atleast it felt that way, so any loss was good this week.

I also started exercising on Friday, and have not established a true routine yet, but I have been doing the Wii Fit everyday. Mostly the balance games because they are the most fun. I have been doing some yoga, and I got the Leslie Sanstone (thanks Mandi C and Christy)tapes, all they had were VHS, so I still have to find the VCR in an unpacked box in the garage before I can use them.

This week's recipe is for Crispy Chicken. I found it online here.

Crispy Chicken
By Cheryl
4.5 Points per Serving

4 4oz Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/4 C. Fat Free Ranch Dressing
1/2 C. Corn flakes-Crushed
Spices of choice (parsly, garlic powder, onion powder, etc)
Salt (optional)
Pam
Preheat oven to 350ยบ. Mix spices, salt, and corn flakes in a bowl and set aside. Dip Chicken in Fat Free Ranch Dressing. Roll chicken in corn flake mixture. Spray pan with Pam. Put chicken on pan. Cook until chicken is done, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Makes:
4 hearty portions

Lon is not a fan because he does not like Ranch dressing, BUT these are great to eat on/with a salad so I make it and put it in the fridge to have through the week. Give it a try and you will LOVE it!

How did all my WWW buddies do this week?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

any kind of loss at this stage of the game is good...good work...pb

The Smith Family said...

Good job girl!! 15 lbs to date. That is impressive!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Yeah Mandi!! 15 pounds is so great!! I love the idea of the crispy chicken. I'm always looking for new chicken recipes. It's a staple in my diet.

Girl, guess what!! I'm down a pants size!!!! I'm so incredibly excited! I just went to buy some new jeans and I tried on my size I usually wear...and one size smaller....and I was the size smaller that fit best! I was so excited I did a dance in the dressing room. I threw my arms up in the air and let out a giant silent "YESSSS!!!" This all happend like half an hour ago. I just couldn't wait to share my success wtih you. I also bought myself a necklace as a treat.

Anonymous said...

Fifteen pounds....holy cow!! You go girl...I am so proud! CB

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin