Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucky ME!!!

I received my gift from the Craft It Forward post that I took part in, and lucky me is all I can say. Patti at Peanut Butter and Honey made me the most adorable apron, and I LOVE IT!! It is even reversible. Now I know Patti in real life, and I had no idea she could sew! Look how cute these things are!
She also sent me this sweet note with a really cute history on "Grandma's Apron" and some white chocolate cocoa for my Keurig . I am drinking the cocoa now, and let me just say that it is slap your momma good!


I really can't say enough good things about this apron or how cute it is. I am so excited to try it out when I am cooking dinner tonight! Thanks Patti, you're the best!!

3 comments:

Jennifer R. Hamilton said...

Oh yours is too cute too! She did such a great job and I also was super impressed! Also, congrats with your .5 weight loss again! That is great you are still moving in the right direction which can be the hardest part.
Oh and you still need to send me a link or something on a tutorial on how to make my header pretty like yours!

The Hat Chick said...

That apron is too cute. I mailed your craft-it-forward apron today. I really hope you like it. It's nowhere as cute as that one.

Bryce's momma said...

Cooking? What is that? Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work! Adorable apron.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin